In these terms and conditions, Axia Office Pty Limited (Axia Office) is referred to as the "Company," "we" or "us," and the customer is referred to as "Customer" or "you."
Our dealings with you, whether or not through our website (i.e. including email, phone, etc.), and any goods or services supplied by us ("Products") are subject to the following policies, terms and conditions.
ORDERS, SPECIFICATIONS AND SUITABILITY
- All orders placed are subject to confirmation and acceptance by us, which we may do for either the whole or part of the Products ordered.
- All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax). Prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to make amendments to prices or information at any time, without prior notice, whether to amend typographical errors or adjust our costs based on supplier price changes.
- We reserve the right to change published prices prior to acceptance of your order. If we accept your order subject to a price increase, you will be bound to pay the increased price.
- Products are supplied according to your order and we are not responsible for the suitability of the Products for any particular use.
DELIVERY: See our Shipping & Delivery Policy.
RETURNS: See our Returns Policy.
- Unless you have an authorised account with us, Products ordered from us must be prepaid for by credit card or by transfer of funds to our nominated bank account.
- If you have an account with us, you will pay for all Products no later than the last day of the month following the month during which the invoice is dated, unless we shall otherwise require earlier payment.
- No deductions shall be made from payments due.
- Except to the extent that a specific order is accepted, and subject to the terms of acceptance, we shall have no obligation to continue to supply Products or credit to you where: (a) the value of the goods ordered would result in any credit limit, from time to time set by us in our discretion (which we may also alter at our discretion), being exceeded; or (b) any payment is overdue.
- In any circumstances, we may also refuse to supply, and may await payment in full (including clearance of any cheque) before reinstating the account, or may decide not to supply further at all, or to decide to supply only on altered terms.
- You will pay us interest on all amounts overdue, from the due date until cleared payment has been received, at the rate of 8% per annum on a daily basis.
- The Products shall remain our property as legal and equitable owner until you have paid all amounts owing to us for them.
- You hereby irrevocably authorise any subsequent purchaser of the Products from you to make payment direct to us, to the extent of the payment in full required to clear title under the preceding paragraph, should either of us so direct that purchaser.
- The Products shall be at your risk from the time of delivery. If you have not yet paid all amounts owing to us for them, you shall insure our interest in the Products against all risks with a reputable insurer, for not less than the purchase price, for the period until payment in full is received by us.
WARRANTIES AND LIMITS
- Other than any warranty which is implied by law and cannot be excluded, we give no warranty in relation to Products supplied to you, and you acknowledge that you have not relied on any representation or warranty made by or on behalf of us.
- We will use our best endeavors to ensure that you receive from the relevant manufacturer the benefit of the warranty (if any) provided by the manufacturer in respect of the Products sold, but we do not join the making of any such warranty.
- Any liability of us to you shall be limited to and completely discharged by, at our option, either (a) replacement or rectification of the Products, or (b) the payment of the cost of replacing the Products or acquiring equivalent Products, or (c) the payment of the cost of having the Products rectified; and, in the case of services supplied, our liability is limited to, at our option, either (a) the supplying of the services again, or (b) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again. We shall not be liable for any form of indirect, consequential loss or damage, nor for loss of income, profits or data. The foregoing limitation shall be subject only to any statutory right you have which cannot be excluded.
- We ensure your credit card information is safe and your privacy respected by utilising SSL technology and hosting our site on secure servers. While we make every reasonable effort to protect all personal information, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- Our sites may contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the third-party website. Linked third-party websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements. We are not responsible, nor do we accept any liability, for the conduct of companies linked to our sites.
- The contents of this website are copyright, including all graphics, text and layout. No part of this website may, in any form or by any means, be reproduced, modified, adapted or reused without our express written permission, other than as may be specifically permitted by law.
NO WAIVER: Our failure to exercise, or our delay in exercising, any right, power of privilege available to us under these terms and conditions will not operate as a waiver thereof or preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or power.
GOVERNING LAW: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales.