In these terms and conditions, Axia Office Pty Limited is referred to as the "Company" ,“we” or “us”, and the customer is referred to as "Customer" or “you”.
Our dealings with you whether or not through this website and any goods or services supplied by us (“Products”) are subject to the following policies, terms and conditions:
Orders, specifications and suitability
- All orders placed are subject to confirmation and acceptance by us, which we may do for either the whole or part of the Products ordered.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. If we accept your order subject to a price increase, you will be bound to pay the increased price unless you notify us within 7 days that you are cancelling the order.
- We will have the Products delivered to the address specified in the order as soon as reasonably possible after they are available to us. Where the Products are not available we will notify you as soon as possible. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the Products will be deemed to be authorised to receive the Products.
- If there is no-one at the delivery address to receive and pay for the Products, we will contact you to arrange another delivery time and we will charge you additional delivery fees.
- Products are supplied according to your order and we are not responsible for the suitability of the Products for any particular use.
- We will not accept an order for less than $50.
- Products which are when delivered damaged or defective or past their “use by” date may be returned to us within a reasonable time after you have had the opportunity to inspect the Products, at no cost to you.
- Return of other Products will only be accepted for credit after you contact us and we issue a written return authorisation, and provided that we receive the Products within 30 days from the date of invoice and the Products are in their original packaging and in good selling condition. You are responsible for the cost of returning the Products and we reserve the right to invoice you a reasonable re-stocking fee.
- We will not issue a return authorisation in respect of hardware, Products specifically tailored for your requirements, sale or run out Products, or specially purchased Products (which shall include without limitation toner and other consumables in respect of equipment that is 3 years and older).
- Unless you have an authorised account with us, Products ordered from us must be pre-paid for by credit card or by transfer of funds to our nominated bank account.
- If you have an account with us, you will pay for all Products not later than the last day of the month following the month during which the invoice is dated, unless we shall otherwise require earlier payment.
- No deductions shall be made from payments due.
- Except to the extent that a specific order is accepted, and subject to the terms of acceptance, we shall have no obligation to continue to supply Products or credit to you where: a. the value of the goods ordered would result in any credit limit from time to time set by us in our discretion (which we may also alter at our discretion) being exceeded; or b. any payment is overdue.
In any circumstances, we may also refuse to supply, and may await payment in full (including clearance of any cheque) before reinstating the account, or may decide not to supply further at all, or to decide to supply only on altered terms.
- You will pay us interest on all amounts overdue, from the due date until cleared payment has been received, at the rate of 12% per annum on a daily basis.
- The Products shall remain our property as legal and equitable owner until you have paid all amounts owing to us for them.
- You hereby irrevocably authorise any subsequent purchaser of the Products from you to make payment direct to us to the extent of the payment in full required to clear title under the preceding paragraph, should either of us so direct that purchaser.
- The Products shall be at your risk from the time of delivery. You shall insure our interest in the Products against all risks with a reputable insurer for not less than the purchase price for the period until payment in full.
Warranties and Limits
- Other than any warranty which is implied by law and cannot be excluded, we give no warranty in relation to Products supplied to you, and you acknowledge that you have not relied on any representation or warranty made by or on behalf of us.
- We will use our best endeavors to ensure that you receive from the relevant manufacturer the benefit of the warranty (if any) provided by the manufacturer in respect of the Products sold, but we do not join the making of any such warranty.
- Any liability of us to you shall be limited to and completely discharged by, at our option, either replacement or rectification of the Products, or the payment of the cost of replacing the Products or acquiring equivalent Products, or the payment of the cost of having the Products rectified, and, in the case of services supplied, our liability is limited to, at our option, either the supplying of the services again, or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again. We shall not be liable for any form of indirect, consequential loss or damage nor for loss of profits. The foregoing limitation shall be subject only to any statutory right you have which cannot be excluded.
- Personal information collected by us will be used to facilitate the supply of products and services to you.
- The contents of this website are copyright, including all graphics, text and layout. No part of this website may, in any form or by any means, be reproduced, modified, adapted or reused without the permission of the copyright owner, other than as may be specifically permitted by law.
- We ensure your credit card information is safe and your privacy respected by utilising SSL technology and hosting our site on secure servers.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales.