Shipping & Delivery
At Axia Office, we understand that when you order a product, you’d like it at your door as quickly as possible! We do our best to ship orders the same day and minimise shipping costs — read on for more info below.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY TIMING
- Orders received before 3:00 PM AEDT on business days are shipped the same day; orders received after 3:00 PM AEDT will be shipped the next business day.
- Toners, inks and other consumables are delivered the next business day to Australian capital cities and within 48-hours to most regional areas; printers and other heavier hardware items may take additional days.
- When a delivery is scheduled on a public holiday, it will occur on the next business day.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY COSTS
- Orders over $100 are shipped free of charge anywhere in Australia.
- Orders under $100 incur an $8.50 shipping cost (please note: we only deliver within Australia).
- During the checkout process, shipping costs will be clearly displayed (note: the Free Shipping option will only be displayed if your order qualifies for it).
- Delivery does not include installation of any Products.
BACK-ORDERED OR UNAVAILABLE ITEMS
- In the unlikely event that your products are on backorder or unavailable, we’ll call you as soon as possible to let you know.
- If the delayed delivery date is unacceptable to you, we’ll cancel your order and immediately refund your payment.
MISSED DELIVERIES & AUTHORITY TO LEAVE
- Unfortunately, couriers can’t guarantee a delivery time and won’t leave products without a signature.
- Anyone at the delivery address who accepts the package will be deemed to be authorised to receive the Products.
- If no one is on the premises at the time of delivery to accept the package, we’ll contact you to arrange another delivery time. A fee will apply to redeliver the Products ($8.50 for consumables, $16.50 for hardware).
- If you want to provide Authority to Leave without a Signature, please note it in the Comments box during checkout, and your package will be left on your doorstep if no one is available to sign for it (please note: in this case, Axia Office cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged orders after they have been delivered).